IMPORTANT FOR CCP&R NOTIFICATIONS
If the message says that ALL GAMES are cancelled it means that ALL CCP&R SOCCER/BASEBALL/FOOTBALL GAMES are cancelled. PFA Soccer matches may go on as scheduled.
If the message says that ALL ACTIVITIES are cancelled or that ALL FIELDS ARE CLOSED, then ALL PFA games are cancelled.
HPP, BGE, TWIN SHIELDS, DUNKIRK PARK FIELDS
HPP Staff can be reached by phone at 410-535-1295
BGE field is managed by the CCP&R Staff at Cove Point Park 410-326-2833
Twin Shields Field is managed by the CCP&R Staff at Dunkirk District Park 410-257-9654
CCP&R determines fields closures and informs the PFA Field coordiator. The PFA Fields coordinator informs the NCSL and WAGS club reps, who in turn notify the leagues. The leagues post field closures online at www.ncsl-soccer.com and at www.wagsl.com.
CALVERTON SCHOOL and SAINT JOHN VIANNEY FIELDS
The Calverton School or Saint John Vianney Church determine fields closures and inform the PFA Field coordiator. The PFA Fields coordinator informs the NCSL and WAGS club reps, who in turn notify the leagues. The leagues post field closures online at www.ncsl-soccer.com and at www.wagsl.com.
ALL OTHER FIELDS (and PLUM POINT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL)
1. A PFA team determines that the field is unplayable due to weather and follows their league procedure posted below.
2. The team must notify the league representative (Club Rep) that the field is closed
3. The Club Rep notifies the league
4. The team notifies their opponent and the referee as a courtesy
NCSL Weather/Field Closure Procedures
The Complete NCSL Guide to Rain - 2 Hours Before First Game But No Later Then 9:00 am
- Club representative ascertains field conditions and contacts NCSL Administrator at (703) 385-1608.
- NCSL Administrator makes rain-out decisions.
- NCSL Administrator notifies referee assignors.
- Club representative notifies all coaches with home games of any changes and/or cancellations.
- Home team notifies visiting team that fields are closed, and/or changes are necessary.
- If league-wide rain-out, rain dates are used; if not, NCSL Administration reschedules all games on first available date.
NOTE: All rescheduling will be done by NCSL Administrator. Please leave the NCSL lines open for gathering field information and notifying club representatives. CALL THE HOTLINE FOR WEATHER RELATED ANNOUNCEMENTS (703) 791-2656.
WAGS Weather/field Closure Procedures
For SATURDAY and SUNDAY games, a Club Representative may judge fields under their responsibility to be unplayable due to weather or other conditions. If Club Representatives designate fields unplayable, it shall be their responsibility to call the WAGS President (or designee) AT LEAST three (3) hours prior to kick off. Club Representatives are responsible for notifying their coaches as well. The home team coaches must call their opponents and Division Coordinator.
For WEEKDAY games, the home team coach may judge the fields under their responsibility to be unplayable due to weather conditions. If the home team coach declares the field unplayable, it shall be his/her responsibility to call the WAGS President (or designee) and his/her opponent and Division Coordinator at least three (3) hours prior to kick-off. Failure to do so will result in an automatic forfeit.